Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My New Year's Resolution

So I am terrible at New Year's resolutions. . . But this year I made one. While having lunch with DIL A I discovered that I had been thinking all about me in my relationship with DIL M. So . . . This year my resolution is to get to know her. Why she makes the choices she makes. Why she does things so different than me. Instead of complaining about how her choices affect me . . . I want to know why they are her choices. Started off well last night. Had them over for pizza and spent good quality time just trying to connect. And we did! So I am feeling quite proud of myself and the other benefit is that doing positive things makes the negatives in your life seem to retreat to the back of your mind. BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.