Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's a New World

So....I go from not knowing anything about Meth and drug addiction to an education in the last few months that I never thought I'd have to know.  Yes, I've know about the drug use of all of  my children...even going with their Dad to a crack house years ago to drag one of them out of it.  But...thankfully....it always seemed to be a phase...they all seemed to decide that isn't what they wanted and appeared to not have any problem turning their back on it.  It was probably much harder and I'm sure that I am probably unaware of many things that they did and went through.  Anyhow...where am I going with this?

Prodigal Son has admitted to a long term use of Meth and became a middle man for drug dealers in order to get free drugs.  What a scary world and my mind boggles at what my grandkids must have been going thru while said son and his now ex-wife, were off in their fairyland of drug induced irresponsibility.  He says he's been clean for 3 months.  Now his old "friends" have invaded his home and his safety.  Now he's involved in investigations, stings and undercover work.  Now I am afraid. 

Lord, please protect this child, his children and those he loves.  I am here....he is there...only You can have eyes on him....and only You can protect him.  Please allow him to come home, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.