Friday, December 31, 2010

Today is the last day of 2010.  We lost my father in law and my grandmother this year.  We welcomed our 9th grandchild by adoption and our 10th grandchild by birth. 

The new year will bring our 11th grandchild; our son and 3 grandboys home and at least one wedding.  We anticipate our Lake Tahoe trip, camping in Yosemite, wedding in Las Vegas and our once-in-a-lifetime Alaskan Cruise. 

I also hope it finds us in a new church home.  Walking closer with my Jesus and growing in my knowledge of Him. 

Goals:

New church home
Renewed walk with Jesus
Cementing friendships that will last a lifetime
Grow even closer to my family and my grandchildren
Be someone that can be depended on
Lose weight and be committed to my getting heathier.

Happy 2011!  Can't wait to see what it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.