Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I love scrapbooking!

I love that I've had some time the last few days to scrapbook.  The thing is...that rarely does anybody ever look at them.  Unless I delibrately show them....nobody asks to see them.  Why do I still do it?  For me it is the process...the raw photos, deciding the colors to use...the layout.  I used to wonder what my scrapbooking "style" is...and have decided that I am very linear...like things to be straight and equally spaced.  I like borders.  I can put things off-kilter to an extent...but hate it when the whole page is off.  I also like the collage style.  It is something I would love to master...but usually have to copy off of others to get it right.  I love finding that one right photo and creating around it.  I just got a new camera and have been amazed at how many "right" photos I've been able to take.  So I guess I'll go print out a few and see what I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.