Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One Month....

L is one month old today.  4 weeks and 3 days to be exact.  I love him from the depths of my being.  I was worried that he might replace my other grandkids in my heart...being that we are actually related by blood...but not to worry!  Just as T, A, JJ & KS are buried deep in my heart and are mine - and they aren't related to any of us by blood....L takes his place in the depths of my heart where love grows, expands, swells and enlarges my heart...why did I worry?  There is no limit to my heart's capacity to love...it can't be replaced...just added to.  Although sometimes our love for our children and grandchildren can cause our hearts to break and feel as though we may not be able to go on...the pieces stay connected by love...the love stays...no matter the pain and no matter the time that goes by....the love stays!  Welcome to my heart L...you are in good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.