Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Working Out

So I have started back to the gym.  Seriously!  I hired a nutritionist and a personal trainer.  I work out with the latter on Mon and Wed....group class on Tues and Thurs....and nutritionist and cardio on Friday.  So far I've lost 3 pounds and 7.25 inches.  Not bad....not good....but not bad!   K - my personal trainer - kicks my butt!  My first goal is to get under 200 pounds so I can have my hernia surgery.  Then after recuperating from that I plan on continuing to lose so I can look good for J & M's wedding in June - in VEGAS!  Then after that....the secret that will be revealed next week!   So much to look forward to and I am committed to achieving my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.