Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful!

1. For what Jesus did on the cross....Thank You Jesus for taking my place and giving me such an amazing gift!

2. For my husband....Thank you for loving me. You are my best friend and I love you!

3. For my boys....You are what made my life have meaning. I am so proud to be your mom.

4. For my girls...A, M and S....the daughters I always prayed for. I am so thankful to have you in my life (for a lot more reasons than just helping to make things a little more even between the guys and girls!) I am proud of all of you!

5. For my grandchildren....C, E, S, A, KS, T, C, J, JJ, L and A.....you are my heart. You are laughter, fun, joy and sometimes even a chance for a "do over"! I love you!!!

6. For my old friends. Wow. The meaning of friends and friendship has really come into focus this year. You know who you are and what you've done to get me through this past year. For all of you I am truly thankful!

7. For my new friends...loving getting to know you!

8. For my extended family....we don't see each other often....talk as much as we should...but I am thankful for you and love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.