Sunday, November 21, 2010

I don't think I've shared yet that.....

I love NASCAR.  Have loved it for years.  Picked my guy....Casey Mears...and cheered for him up until this year when it was obvious that he probably wouldn't have a regular ride.  But....if you ever get a steady ride, Casey....I'll be here for you!

So this year I've been cheering for Carl Edwards, mostly.  And he's won the last two races.  Today was the very last race of the season and he won...but his win was overshadowed by JJ winning the championship for the 5th year in a row.  But emphasis on the last race.  I hate that there aren't any more races till February.  Boo Hoo. 

So here's a note to all you Sprint Cup Nascar drivers.....I need a guy to cheer for.  I need one of you to step up next season and really get me excited about cheering for you.  It  may still be Carl....or Tony....or Junior....I promise I will stick with you for the whole season....but guys...we have to agree that JJ has to be dethroned...it's getting boring. 

Just letting you know, Nascar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.