Saturday, March 17, 2012

When it rains....it pours!

I guess it's true...disasters happen in 3's! First my pantry, then my water heater and today......

Huge rainstorm this morning. Hubby went into my scrapbook room to look for something and noticed a huge puddle on the floor. Roof leaked and damaged my 5' tall tower of Bazzill paper! Also ruined all my new Basic Grey Christmas paper and my bucket of scrap paper. A couple of feet the wrong way the leak would have been directly over the closet where I store all my photos in. I am considering investing in waterproof boxes now! Poor Hubby spent most of the day fixing the roof and ceiling....but we are going to have to call a roofer to see what needs to be done. Now he's back at work on finishing my pantry cabinet

Still have several cabinets to Spring Clean and now I am wondering what surprises they have in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.