Friday, August 6, 2010

Babies...

G and S's baby is due March 22nd.  And J & M's baby is due ANY MINUTE!!!  She is 50% effaced and two centimeters dilated and they stripped her membranes today.  I went over there today and got all the laundry caught up...the house vacuumed (after totally doing surgery on her vacuum because it was sooooo plugged up!  And it was a Dyson...I thought those were supposed to never clog!), the paint scrubbed out of kitchen sink and all the trash out to the garage.  Oh and sheets changed.  So we are ready!!!!!  Come on L...I can't wait to meet you, to hold you, to smell you, to have your heart beat next to mine.  I feel like that lady on the old Mervyn's commercial...."open..open..open!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.