Sunday, August 1, 2010

Today is my Birthday!

Wow!  54 years old!  Time really does just go by so fast....a breath....a heartbeat...and here I am.  Are there times that I would like to go back to?  Maybe...to my wedding...I'd be less worried about details and just be present in the moment......to the birth of my children...how I would try and remember the moments...at the time you think that you will always remember...but time has its way of fading out the moments...of blurring who did what.  Of course there are moments that I would change if I could.  I'd be less demanding, less angry, less busy, less competitive.  But...then I wouldn't be here.  And here is where I belong. Here where I am still learning, struggling, sharing joy and sorrows.  And the journey continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.