Saturday, July 24, 2010

Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself....

This is also an response to the Bible Study I am currently working on:

I am a sinner, saved by Grace.  I am the 3rd of 5 and the oldest of 3.  I am broken, scarred and imperfect.  I am strong willed and fearless sometimes; shy and panic stricken at other times.  I am severely chemically imbalanced - as was my mother before me.  I am made whole by the Holy Spirit, modern medicine and just plain hard work.  I love my husband more today than any other day; I love my 4 sons equally yet differently.  I love my grandchildren in a totally different way than my own children...but not more or less.  I love to have my family around me - especially the chaos it creates.  I also love my quiet alone time.  I am great in a crisis - quick thinking and a doer.  After the crisis has resolved itself I usually take to my bed for 24 hours!  I love to laugh, to sing, to talk to friends, to scrapbook, to take road trips, to watch movies and to watch TV. I love the mountains.  I love waterfalls.  I have a singular, God given purpose...and that purpose is to loves those He has placed in my life wholly and unconditionally. My prayer is that through me I will reflect Jesus and they will discover their need for Him also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.