Monday, July 5, 2010

I love my husband!

My husband isn't all about grand gestures or romantic expressions.  He shows his love in ways that speak only to me.  When I tell him the balance on the credit card...he doesn't yell or even get angry.  He discusses it and asks me to do better.  When I drive 3 hours away and forget half of my stuff that I need...he willingly drives to meet me half way without a second thought or complaint.  When I ask him to "scratch my itchy spot" (which is miserably found just below my left shoulder blade out of my reach) he always does.  He indulges my obsession with scrapbooking...while I indulge his with planes.  He spoils me...which is something I never thought I would have in my life.  He tells me I'm beautiful and that I am his only one.  He has walked with me through some pretty dark places and never left my side.  He encourages me to grow spiritually.  He loves his children and wants to do the best by them.  He always want to improve.  He is loyal and faithful and honest.  He is exactly what God intended for me and I love him more now than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.