Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thanks for Sharing

Dear Children and grandchildren:

You know that Nana has always been so proud of you when you are kind to each other, share and take turns. I guess I forgot to tell you that there are certain things that we don't share. Probably the number one thing on the list of things to not share is the violent, excruciating and stomach turning gift of the stomach flu. I know you didn't mean it...and I tried all night to give you the benefit of the doubt...but share you did. I did think of you quite often all night long....and even felt your "love" as I at one point was positive that I felt my toes coming up through my stomach...although it does appear that they have found where they belong as I wake from the little bit of sleep I got this morning between 6 and 9 a.m. I will continue to think loving thoughts of all of you throughout this day as I experience new levels of pain in parts of my body that I didn't know felt pain. Now the only thing left for me to do is to pray that I have learned from your mistakes and have not shared this gift with Uncle J,  Aunt M, JJ and maybe even L. Lord, I will be ever so grateful if you would keep them safe from this!
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.