Saturday, July 10, 2010

Preparation

One of my greatest joys the last few weeks has been the time I've been able to spend with my youngest son and his fiance.  I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to be there for M while she was in the hospital and that the relationship that we began building there has continued.  Now with their move into a new house (rental for now) helping them set up new furniture, make beds, measure windows...everyday things that a year ago I never believed could be.  Being a cheerleader for her ideas and plans...and loving every minute of it.  Watching her plan her "nest" for our newest addition...and the love and thought that she puts into everything.  It just makes me happy.  And M...if you ever read this...I love you!  You have taken your place in my heart and that love grows everyday.  We are the family that we are supposed to be.  The road was hard and sometimes the pain was unbearable....but He honored that journey and brought us to this place.  Can't wait to see where the journey takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me your comments and/or questions.